Ultra High/High Speed Electrical Submersible Pump (ESP)
The Electrical Submersible Pump (ESP) term refers to centrifugal pumps powered by down hole motors. ESP is considered as an effective and economical means of lifting large volumes of fluids from great depths, under a variety of well conditions.
The unique design, (small and short) allows our ESP penetrates deeper to the hole and closer to the oil reservoir. Our unique materials also enable us to overcome sand and corrosion issues. The smaller size also means lighter weight, make it easier to install with shorter period of time. The higher speed (RPM) enables the ESP to lift more liquid. All of that advantages give huge benefit, increasing oil production, reducing operational and installation.
An ESP string consists of several components such as sensor, motor, a set of seals to protect the motor, and a pump. Some advantages of ESP are:
1. It can be installed in deviated and horizontal wells.
2. It is capable of producing a high amount of liquid.
3. It is suited to work in offshore and urban locations.
4. Corrosion and scale treatment are easy to apply.
5. If sub-surface equipment installed properly, it will require low maintenance.
6. The mechanical efficiency is around 50% for systems producing more than 1,000 barrels per day.
We are offering you the advantages of using our Ultra High Speed Electrical Submersible Pump, which will be operated by our skilled operation team members, and oversaw by KPMOG’s excellent management team. By using our ESP rental service, your company will gain huge benefits in oil production, thus more profit for you.
KPMOG is capable of supplying you with the Super High Speed Electrical Submersible Pump that can give your company advantages in the increasing demand of oil production. We have the ability to accommodate your needs to achieve your target, combine with our experienced engineers and competent project management team.