KPM Oil and Gas carries out engineering, procurement, construction and installation services (EPCI) that meet the project timeline and cost target while ensuring regulatory compliance in our deliverables.
Our schedule-driven engineering team focuses on quality, safety, practicality and punctuality in order to develop effective solutions. We combines multiple aspects of technical and non-technical resources from initiation to implementation to successfully complete our client’s projects.
Our scope of services involve:
- Extensive and detailed consultancy and engineering
- Conceptual and front-end design
- Procurement, inspection, testing and expediting of equipment’s and materials
- On-site installation and construction
- Pre-commissioning, commissioning, performance testing and start-up services
- Feasibility and commerciality studies
- Full project documentation
- Operation & Maintenance
- Plant reactivation